The DREAM and Promise Act, is the latest version of the legislative proposal that seeks to establish guidelines and processes to be observed when granting approval for residency to undocumented immigrants who were minors at the time of their arrival, or entry in the U.S. The bill also merges similar initiatives for the group of illegal immigrants that previously received protection from the 2012 DACA, counting from their age as minor upon arrival in the U.S toward date of enactment as immigration law.. DREAM stands for Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors, while DACA stands for Deferred Action for …
- Equity Release – Is It Right For You
- Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency Facing Oppositions on All Sides
- Lawmakers Raised Concerns On Facebook’s New Crypto Project
- Types of Loans You must be Aware of
- Full Grasp of Your Loan Options
- Money Scams: How Obvious Can They Get
- Dems Harness Political “Dark Money” to Launch Ad Blitz Amplifying House Majority Agendas
- Improve Fintech Regulations To Ensure National Security In The United States
- Puzzled why You’re Declined with Personal Loans? Have it Overturned!
- How much People in the Congress make?
Amazon Credit Builder Card campaign in law College Affordability cryptocurrency cryptocurrency and politics DACA Dark Money DREAM and Promise Act economy equity release Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency finance in law financial technology fintech fintech industry fiscal policy Foreign Contributions to Trump Inaugural Funds House Majority Forward industry of fintech Issues Raised vs Linra Libra Associates political freedom political transparency Shell Companies Topic for 2020 Presidential Candidate Debate
- Equity Release – Is It Right For YouSeeing yourself home rich and poor in cash? Then, without a doubt, somebody offered you equity release as a means of redressing the discrepancy. The vocabulary used by equity release companies in television advertisements is welcoming… “Access the worth of your home, free of tax” “How much tax money could you get from your home? […]
- Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency Facing Oppositions on All SidesFacebook’s planned introduction of its Libra cryptocurrency is facing opposition on all sides that an actual launch by year 2020 could be stalled. As it is, U.S. legislators, financial regulators and government officials not only in the U.S. but also in EU countries are wary that a payment processing system running on blockchain technology and […]