The DREAM and Promise Act, is the latest version of the legislative proposal that seeks to establish guidelines and processes to be observed when granting approval for residency to undocumented immigrants who were minors at the time of their arrival, or entry in the U.S. The bill also merges similar initiatives for the group of illegal immigrants that previously received protection from the 2012 DACA, counting from their age as minor upon arrival in the U.S toward date of enactment as immigration law.. DREAM stands for Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors, while DACA stands for Deferred Action for …
- Dems Harness Political “Dark Money” to Launch Ad Blitz Amplifying House Majority Agendas
- Improve Fintech Regulations To Ensure National Security In The United States
- Puzzled why You’re Declined with Personal Loans? Have it Overturned!
- How much People in the Congress make?
- Getting Financing for Your Startup Business
- The Proper Way of Selecting Your Mortgage Broker
- Amazon Credit Builder : Deposit-Backed Credit Card for Members with Poor or Bad Credit Score
- Laws Governing eCommerce that You Must Know!
- 2019 is the Perfect Year to Invest
- House Democrats Finally Moving Forward with the DREAM and Promise Act
Amazon Credit Builder Card campaign in law College Affordability DACA Dark Money DREAM and Promise Act economy finance in law financial technology fintech fintech industry fiscal policy Foreign Contributions to Trump Inaugural Funds House Majority Forward industry of fintech political freedom political transparency Shell Companies Topic for 2020 Presidential Candidate Debate
- Dems Harness Political “Dark Money” to Launch Ad Blitz Amplifying House Majority AgendasStrategists of the Democratic Party led by Robby Mook, president of the House Majority Political Action Committee (PAC), quietly formed a non-profit organization in March of this year. The main purpose of which is to broadcast actions taken and undertaken by the House Democrats. The new organization called House Majority Forward will serve as an […]
- Improve Fintech Regulations To Ensure National Security In The United StatesFintech, a portmanteau of financial and technology, is made use of to characterize new technology that aims to enhance as well as to automate the conveyance and usage of financial services. Fintech is essentially used to aid business proprietors, companies, and consumers manage their financial procedures, operations, and their lives better and efficiently by making […]