Under US election laws, foreigners are barred from contributing money as aid to finance political campaigns, including inaugurations. Non-resident foreigners in particular, who are found to have knowingly or unwittingly violated such rule will be fined and/or prosecuted. In Trump’s case, the inaugural committee in charge of handling the presidential inauguration, accepted donations from US registered shell companies that had direct connections to foreign nationalities. In business parlance, a legal entity becomes a shell company if after incorporation and registration it continues to exist only on paper, as it does not engage in any business activity, maintain employees, or set …
- Equity Release – Is It Right For You
- Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency Facing Oppositions on All Sides
- Lawmakers Raised Concerns On Facebook’s New Crypto Project
- Types of Loans You must be Aware of
- Full Grasp of Your Loan Options
- Money Scams: How Obvious Can They Get
- Dems Harness Political “Dark Money” to Launch Ad Blitz Amplifying House Majority Agendas
- Improve Fintech Regulations To Ensure National Security In The United States
- Puzzled why You’re Declined with Personal Loans? Have it Overturned!
- How much People in the Congress make?
Amazon Credit Builder Card campaign in law College Affordability cryptocurrency cryptocurrency and politics DACA Dark Money DREAM and Promise Act economy equity release Facebook Libra Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency finance in law financial technology fintech fintech industry fiscal policy Foreign Contributions to Trump Inaugural Funds House Majority Forward industry of fintech Issues Raised vs Linra Libra Associates political freedom political transparency Shell Companies Topic for 2020 Presidential Candidate Debate
- Equity Release – Is It Right For YouSeeing yourself home rich and poor in cash? Then, without a doubt, somebody offered you equity release as a means of redressing the discrepancy. The vocabulary used by equity release companies in television advertisements is welcoming… “Access the worth of your home, free of tax” “How much tax money could you get from your home? […]
- Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency Facing Oppositions on All SidesFacebook’s planned introduction of its Libra cryptocurrency is facing opposition on all sides that an actual launch by year 2020 could be stalled. As it is, U.S. legislators, financial regulators and government officials not only in the U.S. but also in EU countries are wary that a payment processing system running on blockchain technology and […]