Under US election laws, foreigners are barred from contributing money as aid to finance political campaigns, including inaugurations. Non-resident foreigners in particular, who are found to have knowingly or unwittingly violated such rule will be fined and/or prosecuted. In Trump’s case, the inaugural committee in charge of handling the presidential inauguration, accepted donations from US registered shell companies that had direct connections to foreign nationalities. In business parlance, a legal entity becomes a shell company if after incorporation and registration it continues to exist only on paper, as it does not engage in any business activity, maintain employees, or set …
- Dems Harness Political “Dark Money” to Launch Ad Blitz Amplifying House Majority Agendas
- Improve Fintech Regulations To Ensure National Security In The United States
- Puzzled why You’re Declined with Personal Loans? Have it Overturned!
- How much People in the Congress make?
- Getting Financing for Your Startup Business
- The Proper Way of Selecting Your Mortgage Broker
- Amazon Credit Builder : Deposit-Backed Credit Card for Members with Poor or Bad Credit Score
- Laws Governing eCommerce that You Must Know!
- 2019 is the Perfect Year to Invest
- House Democrats Finally Moving Forward with the DREAM and Promise Act
Amazon Credit Builder Card campaign in law College Affordability DACA Dark Money DREAM and Promise Act economy finance in law financial technology fintech fintech industry fiscal policy Foreign Contributions to Trump Inaugural Funds House Majority Forward industry of fintech political freedom political transparency Shell Companies Topic for 2020 Presidential Candidate Debate
- Dems Harness Political “Dark Money” to Launch Ad Blitz Amplifying House Majority AgendasStrategists of the Democratic Party led by Robby Mook, president of the House Majority Political Action Committee (PAC), quietly formed a non-profit organization in March of this year. The main purpose of which is to broadcast actions taken and undertaken by the House Democrats. The new organization called House Majority Forward will serve as an […]
- Improve Fintech Regulations To Ensure National Security In The United StatesFintech, a portmanteau of financial and technology, is made use of to characterize new technology that aims to enhance as well as to automate the conveyance and usage of financial services. Fintech is essentially used to aid business proprietors, companies, and consumers manage their financial procedures, operations, and their lives better and efficiently by making […]