Under US election laws, foreigners are barred from contributing money as aid to finance political campaigns, including inaugurations. Non-resident foreigners in particular, who are found to have knowingly or unwittingly violated such rule will be fined and/or prosecuted. In Trump’s case, the inaugural committee in charge of handling the presidential inauguration, accepted donations from US registered shell companies that had direct connections to foreign nationalities. In business parlance, a legal entity becomes a shell company if after incorporation and registration it continues to exist only on paper, as it does not engage in any business activity, maintain employees, or set …
- Getting Financing for Your Startup Business
- The Proper Way of Selecting Your Mortgage Broker
- Amazon Credit Builder : Deposit-Backed Credit Card for Members with Poor or Bad Credit Score
- Laws Governing eCommerce that You Must Know!
- 2019 is the Perfect Year to Invest
- House Democrats Finally Moving Forward with the DREAM and Promise Act
- Overall Impact of Inflation
- The Impact of Politics on Fiscal Policy
- A New Wave of Currency and Investment is Here!
- College Affordability Proposal : A Likely Topic Up for Debate in DNC’s Presidential Nomination Contest
- Getting Financing for Your Startup BusinessThere are too many expenses to be dealt with when you are having a start-up business. You need to know what these things are prior to obtaining capital. The money invested or amount borrowed from a financial institution or bank must be put in startup table before you commence any business. The reason for this […]
- The Proper Way of Selecting Your Mortgage BrokerRegardless of your reason for buying a house, be it an investment or as a residential home, it is going to be a big and important decision to make. There are several factors that have to be taken into consideration. Among which is selecting your mortgage broker. The broker will play an important role in […]